Middleweight Graphic Designer
view other immaculate careers
Role: Middleweight Graphic Designer
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Vacancy Type: Permanent, office based
Start Date: Immediately (as soon as existing contract allows)
Are you a designer with 3-5 years’ experience, looking to progress to the next stage in your career?
Would you like to work for a fun, award winning, multi-disciplined design and marketing communications agency?
Do you want to create multi-sector creative solutions for a vast range of businesses?
We are looking for someone who is both enthusiastic and collaborative and eager to further their design career. This role and this agency have so much scope for progression, so this would suit someone who is looking to stretch themselves creatively.
You will be:
- Working closely within the creative team creating, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Adaptable design approach with the ability to work on print, digital and UX/UI
- Taking direction from account managers and other members of the creative team
- Designing, proofing and sending jobs to print
- Artworking and creating print ready PDFs
- Developing successful creative ideas for different business areas
You will have:
- Will have 3-5 years agency experience
- An excellent knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- The ability to design for digital environments
- An understanding of PDF creation for proofing and print
- Strong typographical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
- A willingness to learn and be an outgoing and enthusiastic team player
- A strong portfolio showing creative experience
Additional experience in video editing, animation, 3D software and HTML would be an advantage.
Get in touch by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and a brief description on why you have got what it takes
We will be in touch to arrange an interview, if we feel the position we have is suitable for you.
If we do not, we will hold your details on file for other opportunities that we feel may be more suited. If you do not want us to hold your details, please let us know when you first get in touch.
how can we help you?We're immaculate, we go beyond conception to deliver effective and engaging creative experiences built upon foundations of solid business rationale.
We apply sound methods, innovative techniques and meticulous consideration to everything we do. We explore every angle, every approach and every environment to maximise your customers’ sensory experiences and drive them to action.terms & conditions | cookies | careers | another immaculate site