view other immaculate careers
Role: Account Executive
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: £19,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience)
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately (as soon as existing contract allows)
Have you got what it takes to be an Account Executive for a design and marketing communications agency? Would you like to work for a fun, award winning, multi-disciplined creative agency?
Due to growth, we’re recruiting for an Account Executive to join our busy team based in Weybridge, Surrey.
The role of an Account Executive is pivotal in the agency, providing support and ensuring the smooth running of high-quality projects on brief and on time. The role is both client facing and office-based, plus will involve working closely with other members of the client services team, so good communication skills are absolutely key.
You could be an ambitious grad seeking your first role within an gency, or you could already have experience within a marketing related role.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Creating schedules to assist in the timely delivery of all our marketing materials
- Assisting with moving all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product
- Opening jobs and estimating jobs on our job costing system (training will be provided)
- Handling all client amends
- Proof reading to ensure that all work we are producing is accurate so attention to detail is key
- Data inputting and other general admin duties such as filing and answering incoming calls
- We are a forward-thinking, conscientious company that believes in a good work-life balance – and in having fun too!!
As experience grows, you’ll:
- Cultivate and develop internal and client relationships
- Take on a deeper understanding of project content, strategy and client business
What we are looking for
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised with the ability to multi task
- Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise work load, ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how to work with clients and deliver to the client’s specific requirements
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
- Comfortable with working as part of a team and independently
- Prepared to muck in and get involved in areas in which they may have limited or no previous experience
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Confident and positive attitude
Get in touch by email only to: email@example.com including your CV and a brief description on why you have got what it takes
We will be in touch to arrange an interview, if we feel the position we have is suitable for you.
If we do not, we will hold your details on file for other opportunities that we feel may be more suited. If you do not want us to hold your details, please let us know when you first get in touch.
how can we help you?We're immaculate, we go beyond conception to deliver effective and engaging creative experiences built upon foundations of solid business rationale.
We apply sound methods, innovative techniques and meticulous consideration to everything we do. We explore every angle, every approach and every environment to maximise your customers’ sensory experiences and drive them to action.site map | terms & conditions | cookies | careers | another immaculate site